POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Have questions about Moray : Have questions about Moray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Have questions about Moray
From: Jonathan Marchi
Date: 4 Apr 1998 15:48:57
Message: <35269CB8.35627455@cedep.com>
Hi!

I'm trying out Moray and would like to know a few features that are
eluding me at the moment.

- How do I do an Image Texture? It didn't work when I tried. POVRAY
keeps giving me a message saying that it should have found a... I forget
the exact wording but it didn't find the texture. Said it found "}"
instead.

- How do I make a sky with clouds or a starfield?

- Seems that Moray can do imports and exports. Can *.pov extensions be
ported to the *.mdl or vice versa? If so how?
And could objects in lightwave be converted to Moray?

That's all for now. I thank you in advance for your help.